Financial Assistance Application Process for 2017-18 Academic Year
New applicants - Must compete the admission process and be accepted to Chesapeake Academy prior to being considered for financial assistance. Please contact Hilary Scott, Director of Admission, for further information regarding the financial assistance process.
Current applicants - Please review and complete the following steps to apply for financial assistance:
Parents' Financial Statement (PFS) for School and Student Service (SSS)
Due to SSS ON OR BEFORE March 6, 2017
- Parents' Financial Statement
- Visit www.sss.nais.org to read, “The Family Guide to Financial Aid “ and to access the PFS
- Chesapeake Academy's Code Number – 2355
- Upload 2016 W-2
- Upload 2016 1040
- If you are a business owner, upload 2016 taxes.
Due to Chesapeake Academy ON OR BEFORE March 6, 2017:
Financial assistance is made on the basis of the following criteria:
- The applicant meets ALL admission requirements (academic and citizenship) and has been accepted for enrollment/re-enrollment.
- Financial need has been demonstrated by the information submitted by the family.
- Chesapeake Academy admits students of any race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship program, athletic and other school-administered programs.